erinOT is a specialist Occupational Therapy service that works with people in their home and community. Services include:
- Home Modifications (Home access, kitchen & bathroom): Assessment & recommendations to improve access, function and safety at home.
- Adaptive Aids and Equipment: Recommendations & training to assist function and independence.
- Manual & Powered Mobility: Assessment, equipment prescription & training.
- Complex Seating: Assessment & equipment prescription.
- Pressure care: Assessment, equipment prescription and education.
- Specialised Equipment: Assessment & prescription (eg. floor & ceiling hoists); electric beds; mattresses; mobile shower commodes; sport and recreational equipment.
- Neurological & Physical Rehabilitation: Skills training for activities of daily living; cognitive rehabilitation & upper limb therapy.
- Manual Handling: Assessment, training & education.
Erin Doyle lives in Maitland and provides home based therapy services within an hour radius of Maitland. If you are interested in a service, please contact Erin to discuss.
an occupational therapy service specialising in community based rehabilitation