erinOT is a specialist Occupational Therapy service that works with people in their home and community. Services include:
- Adaptive Aids and Equipment: Recommendations & training to maximise function and independence.
- Manual & Powered Mobility: Assessment, equipment prescription & training.
- Complex Seating: Assessment & equipment prescription.
- Pressure care: Assessment, equipment prescription & education.
- Specialised Equipment: Assessment & prescription (eg. floor & ceiling hoists); electric beds; mattresses; mobile shower commodes; sport & recreational equipment.
- Home Modifications (Home access, kitchen & bathroom): Assessment & recommendations to improve access, function & safety at home.
- Neurological & Physical Rehabilitation: Skills training for activities of daily living; cognitive rehabilitation & upper limb therapy.
- Manual Handling: Assessment, training & education.
Erin Semit lives in Port Macquarie and provides home based therapy services for people living within an half hour radius of Port Macquarie. If you are interested in services, please contact Erin.
an occupational therapy service specialising in community based rehabilitation